Let's Go Cruisin' To The Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's right fellow viper owners on Saturday May 12, we are going crusin' and heading to Wicked Cas in Kingston N.H. Where we will listen to music and Car stereos... In Particular my new custom car stereo. My Viper has been at Wicked Cas for three weeks prior and will have a Custom Stereo installation done by Justin of Wicked Cas. When we all get there Justin will unveil my car to us all, as I will be seeing it along with my fellow New England Viper members for the First time.

Wicked Cas will be feeding us and if I know Naz (shop owner) he will pull out all the stops. So be prepared for a wicked good time!!!!!!!!! This is also the best time to talk to Naz and Justin or any one of his staff. They will be on hand to answer any and all questions about your stereo system and what you can do to improve the musical sound system in your Viper. . If there is a problem your having with your stereo system they can diagnose it for you that day.

Just so you know Justin has been awarded one of the Top 100 Installers in the Country, he is truly an artist!!!!!! Nazar and wicked cas is also recognized as one of the Top 50 Car Stereo shops in the country. So come out and go for the Cruise, or come out for the Party. Come out and see what Wicked Caz has done to my car, or come out and get information on car stereo systems for your viper... or any other car that you have. From the country's best car stereo shop and an award winning installer.

Just come out and be with your Fellow New England Viper Club Members. JUST COME OUT AND PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!

We will meet at the Rest area off of route 93 north in Salem, NH. That's right over the mass border, plan to meet up at 10:30 am.

We will leave for our Cruise at 11:00am and we will wind up at Wicked Cas at around noon.

Please Email as soon as you can so I can give NAZ a head count for food. [email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456