lets see if this will fly but do not try this at home

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I was "Flying down the road yesterday (i.e., 10 mph over the speed limit), I passed over a bridge to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side laying in wait. The cop pulled me over, walked up to the car, and with a classic partonizing smirk we all know and love, asked, "What's your hurry?" To which I replied, I'm late for work." "oh yea," said the cop, "What do you do?" "I'm a ****** strecher," I responded. The cop was stammered, "A what? A ****** strecher? And just what does a ****** streched do?" "Well," I said, I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to 2 fingers, then 3, then 4,then with my whole hand in I work side to side until I can get both hands in, and then slowly but surely strech, until its about 6 foot wide." "And just what do you do with a 6' [******]?" To which I politely replied, " You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge..." :D
Traffic ticket: $95.00
Court cost: $45.00
The look on the cops face: PRICELESS!!!
Not mine but I now have a new line next time that I am stopped.

CoryMac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My girlfriend emailed me that, too. Could you imagine the look on a cop's face if someone said that?

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is a classic, but it would take some kohonas the size of basketballs to pull that one off. Hilarious but could be disasterous if said to a cop having a bad day or any female cop...she'd *** you silly with her nightstick.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will glady play devils advocate and use this on the next cop that pulls me over (which by the way is alomost a sure monthly event it seems) as long as i can be guaranteed a bit o fundage from all you proud vca members to help me with legal costs, LOL

RonC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will glady play devils advocate and use this on the next cop that pulls me over (which by the way is alomost a sure monthly event it seems) as long as i can be guaranteed a bit o fundage from all you proud vca members to help me with legal costs, LOL

Only if you videotape it!

Ron

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rdustman
Have it on tape and I will assure that "funny Videos" will give you the $10,000.00 and invite you to gollywood.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just make sure you aren't going too fast, as I am sure the Cop would love to impound the Viper and see the look on your face when it's being towed away! Wouldn't be pretty! :p
On the other hand, that would be hilarious to see the Cops reaction!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you say Rodney King?!

If i tried that line... i would be beaten bloody for sure!

haha, You have not seen Rdustman....he is rather stout looking.
p.s. his e-mail starts with "sampson" if that tells you anything :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth