Lets See What Your License Plate Says?

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the replys above that didn't work; Thanks to Performin Norman for the help, MUCH appreciated !!

You must be registered for see images

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be happy to show my license plate if someone can tell me how to insert pictures (photos) on this thing.
I would think it to be as easy as inserting a attachment into a Email, but don't see how !!
Thanks for the help!!

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I haven't taken the initiative to figure out how to post photos on he board, text will have to suffice. I recently acquired a new plate as the original (VY PURR) provoked the dreaded question "What does Vee Why Purr" mean? Removing the space did the trick ..........

<FONT size="6">"VYPURR"</FONT s>

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still fighting with the DMV over KS MY ASP, they think it means Kiss My A** Please. They gave me NV MY ASP though. My frmae says fully loaded neon.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is mine (2WICKED):

You must be registered for see images

We also have a LOT of Viper plates pictured from VOI 6 on our web site (see below). Fun!

Chris

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey "RUCKDR"

What's up with those two nasty looking screws securing the license plate? And why are two screws missing? Get it together or you'll be banished from Viperland.

That aside, great plate!

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I did not feel the need to state the obvious on my liscense plate (that is anything that says Viper or anything related to that), since I think most people know it is a Viper. So I got this idea out of a ******* favorite personal plates article a few years back. Mine says XTC 4U2 (ecstacy for you too). Because life in the Viper is ecstacy. Oh yes, I do read the articles, well sometimes that is.

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My plate on my 98 GTS was "PURE XS" and was surrounded by a frame that read "Eats Ferraris, Sh*ts Corvettes". I promised the guys at the tracks and elsewhere that the first Ferrari or Vette to pass me on the track got the frame. While I no longer have that car after it's two seasons I still have the frame...

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR Joe,

That picture is very poooooooor (not digital). The flash, regular film, developing, scanning, etc, made it awful. The plate letters are actually blue and nearly (very close) match the blue stripes; the bracket is bright white (like the car), and the bracket lettering is also blue. The top bolts are also painted white, but don't look good in the picture. NOW FOR THE BOTTOM BOLTS ????????????????????
I am looking for a white plastic plug to fill the frame holes, I think I have found it.
Have enjoyed the creations seen here, keep em coming !!!

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've taken pictures of all my clients plates that are custom. I've got about 35-40 pictures in the album. Some of my favorites are SLTHRIN, HOTASP, SSSRPNT, KLLRVNM, but I think my all time favorite has got to be V SPOT.cheers!dj