Like New Kooks Header/Cat System

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These were too loud for me with the crossovers removed. :( There's only about 500 miles on them. They look great and good noticeable performance improvement - 25 hp (I noticed the drop in performance with them out). They are a difficult install being a one piece header. These were $2800 - I will sell them for $1800 shipped - includes ARP header bolts and one pair of O2 sensors installed in the cat pipes. They were installed and removed by Dodge Viper techs.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
<p>&lt;p&gt;I am definitely interested. Where are you located and what size are the headers / outlet? What kind of cats and what is the connection to the exhaust. Please provide more details or pics if possible.&lt;/p&gt;</p>

OP
OP
V

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's designed for the 2.5" system and bolt on to that. The cats are metallic - hi flo - probably why the system is loud. Go to kookscustomheaders.com and the part number is 6921-cc. They quote 6-8 hr installation time which is very wishful thinking. It's double that. I have the instructions. I live in Houston, TX. If still interested, just PM me. Sorry for no pictures - I have yet to get a digital camera. Kooks has pictures. There's no damage to my parts. It uses factory manifold gaskets but new V-band clamps are recommended (my recommendation). This is the connection from the headers to the cats. City - it was placed before and I just replaced the ad now. It doesn't get attention unless I talk about in a forum hence my post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62