Look what's for sale

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this isnt the first time that car has been for sale.
You are right this is old news. The price started out somewhere around 500K, obviously no one bit and is now dropping like a rock. They actually had their own website trying to flog the car. I think they got tired of it being a trailer queen. Its a pretty cool concept but that patch work doesn't work for me.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an interesting car and if I had crazy money it would be in my personal auto museum for viewing only. It's truly a unique car and requires a unique owner to appreciate it. I'm surprised they haven't tried Barrett Jackson by now.

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, it doesn't do anything for me either for driving or collecting? Chuck what do you see in terms of collectablity that I don't?

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sorry, that thing is rough looking... It looks like a Viper, on its way to the body shop for paint... Not a fan..

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the raffle car from a few years ago,a couple in our region won it.Car is impressive in person.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it or hate it, it's a truly unique piece. The collector market for the car won't be fully realized for some time to come. The owner is short sighted selling it off right now, especially in such depressed economic times. However, if you need the cash.......

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As bad-to-the-bone as that ride is, I'm disappointed in ASC-McLaren (builders of my favorite automotive fap-material, the SLR).

They use faux-AN fittings on the CCV lines??!!??
Come on guys. You toss out three quarters of a MILLION on the build, but can't spend the extra $100 for real fittings?

NOT a dealer breaker, but....sad considering who built it.

V

Venomiss

Pictures from the World of Wheels show in February.
IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0785.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_08101.JPG