Looking at Viper in Miami

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at a Viper in Miami and am hoping somebody can go check it out for me. The car is a 2000 red/silver stripe GTS and is at Gables Sportscar 3855 Bird Road
Miami, FL 33146 I would really appreciate any help and will gladly pay somebody for their time to do this for me.
My wife gave me the OK today, so my Viper search is in full swing right now. I am looking at another SG/SS but may lean towards a different color but it has to have stripes, no if's and's or but's!
So, if anybody can look at the car for me, please let me know. Thanx guys(and gals)

Duane

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that car out front of their dealership last week. I work near there and can take a closer look next week, as I'll be at SEMA this week.

BTW, no blue/white? My 1996 GTS is for sale in the classifieds.... :)

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that car out front of their dealership last week. I work near there and can take a closer look next week, as I'll be at SEMA this week.

BTW, no blue/white? My 1996 GTS is for sale in the classifieds.... :)

Thanx, I really appreciate it. I will talk to them tomorrow about the car and let them know that you will be stopping by to look at it for me.
While I love the B/W Vipers, they just aren't for me. I really don't know what color I want, but I have always loved red/silver.
Let me know what you find out.

V

Venomiss

Maybe give Ivan a call to see if he knows the car?

Ivan R. **
[email protected] P.O. Box 415179
Miami Beach, Fl 33141-5179
Phone: 305-868-4168
Fax: 305-865-1873

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave