Looking for a 2013+ Black on Black on Black wheels GTS...TA and West Coast preferred!

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I am getting the itch and have completely fallen in love with the all Black. I had my 97 Blue and White and 2006 Blue and White for a combined 8 years but sadly let them go a couple years back. Now I am back. So if you know of someone or are on the fence, Lets make each other a great deal!!

(Recall 28 needs to be done... clean title and no buy backs of course!)

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: Looking for a 2013+ Black on Black on Black wheels GTS...TA and West Coast prefer

Is the request for a 2013 model based on presumed price point or on some other factor?

OP
OP
V

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Looking for a 2013+ Black on Black on Black wheels GTS...TA and West Coast prefer

Not really based on price but not going to overpay as I am just starting to look. In the market and just seeing if anyone is interested in selling. This is how I found my 2006 years and years ago from an east coast member. I am just starting the search so 13+ GTS. Not interested in the base model. 2014 TA preferred. Black on Black

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

I asked because Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse has a low mileage 2014 GTS for sale..but, wrong interior. Buying from one of the premier dealers would be a huge plus in my opinion...value vs cost. Good hunting.

OP
OP
V

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Steve! and I absolutely agree. Woodhouse has supplied most of my friends with their cars over the years out here. Just have to be patient unless someone with a 2014 TA wants to sell! (and yes I have talked to the 2 on eBay.... not really responsive) ;)

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

I am sure that Bill will watch for one for you.

OP
OP
V

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Definitely. Couple great deals out there but might just have to be patient for a 2014 Black TA..... kinda have my heart set on one of those. :D

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

I saw a black TA last summer tracking at the Indy Speedway with the Porsche Club...that was one Bad Asp!

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Call Glendale DODGE they have 3 of what you are looking for.(new) Ask for Joe. Tell him Scott that bought the Viper sent you. He will give you a great deal

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

There are lots of black/black Gen V's for sale on Autotrader. (not sure on TA's)

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse in Blair....he has the last !!!! (2017) TA on order that will ever be made....black and around 108K. Buy it.Looked at the Glendale Dodge site.....115K for a 2014....really?

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You need to Call Joe P. He will give you the price. I bought my 2014 GTS carbon fiber package and aero package totally loaded fro under 100K brand new. Don't always just look at the websites.
Call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse in Blair....he has the last !!!! (2017) TA on order that will ever be made....black and around 108K. Buy it.Looked at the Glendale Dodge site.....115K for a 2014....really?

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mr. BILL PEMBERTON @ WOODHOUSE DODGE. He is the best and an awesome guy also.

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

And Yes Bill P is the man. I just know Glendale Dodge wants to get rid of them and will deal
You need to Call Joe P. He will give you the price. I bought my 2014 GTS carbon fiber package and aero package totally loaded fro under 100K brand new. Don't always just look at the websites.

blkonblk17

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Here's mine, I just bought it a week ago. So far, I'm loving it!

You must be registered for see images attach

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

HOT CAR!! Love it, have the same car with gun metal stripes!

GOOD LUCK!!

OP
OP
V

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice BlkonBlack17. Just may have found my TA. Money paid and waiting for the transport. Hopefully will see her in a week!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32