Looking for a lil' Feedback!

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I remember correctly someone on here posted about how to remove the decals on your visors. I made a few for my car & put one on temporarily & was just wondering if ya'll think it looks OK or should I just leave the orginal decals on. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00967.jpg
    DSC00967.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 124
OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another thing happened this evening that's never happened to me before (I know this is another thing thats been on here before too) car was out of the garage & it was getting a lil' cool in the evening & the sneaky pete logo was starting to come thru the hood!

Attachments

• DSC00975.jpg
    DSC00975.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt, Should be in Northern La. next week. Will give you a call . :drive:
Awesome, I'll be here! Shane had surgery on his leg & will have to be off of it another 3 weeks so I'm Babysitting, House Keeping, Home Health Care Giver all in one! Do you still have my phone #, if not just pm me! How long will you be in town?

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, mine didn't cost $13 I made them with some paper thin plastic I had at my shop! I'm still waiting for Darth to tell us what the $13 fix is! Lol!
Here's a lil' closer pic!
what do you mean your waitinf for me to tell you what the $13 fix is? Two visor disguisors (can customize font/color) for $13 shipped is amazing and it takes out that airbag sticker. Glad you made it for less though.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another thing happened this evening that's never happened to me before (I know this is another thing thats been on here before too) car was out of the garage & it was getting a lil' cool in the evening & the sneaky pete logo was starting to come thru the hood!

Screw the decals, I want the Sneaky Pete Ghost Hood mod!

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is this hood mod
Man, this whole thread is getting screwed up! Darth, we still don't know what the 2 visor disguisors are (can you point us to your thread or just tell us about them). And the Sneaky Pete Ghost Hood Mod Klamathpro is talking about is my 2nd post (up top) with the pic after a lil' evening frost fell while my car was setting outside yesterday!

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, this whole thread is getting screwed up! Darth, we still don't know what the 2 visor disguisors are (can you point us to your thread or just tell us about them). And the Sneaky Pete Ghost Hood Mod Klamathpro is talking about is my 2nd post (up top) with the pic after a lil' evening frost fell while my car was setting outside yesterday!
Lifeisgood posted my previous thread about the visor disguisors. Right above your thread where you mention you're still waiting for my $13 fix :)