looking for a mechanic!!

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a mechanic or someone with experience with vipers,i am thinking about buying gears , also exhaust and some other goodies for the car, but don't know of a competent mechanic in the greenville upstate area, i am willing
To drive some as long as the price is right ;-)

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for a mechanic or someone with experience with vipers,i am thinking about buying gears , also exhaust and some other goodies for the car, but don't know of a competent mechanic in the greenville upstate area, i am willing
To drive some as long as the price is right ;-)

If you are still moving to the coast soon, I would wait until you make that move. Though I don't know him, I have heard nothing but great things about Tom Sessions and he is over in Hampstead, NC. Won't be too far to travel for the quality work and the confidence knowing that it will be done right. You may want to check with Chris (Mendler23) or Brian (Brian GTS), they may be able to guide you in the right direction. If your not moving, you may want to contact 3SXVPR ( Steve), he is a member of the VCA and has a shop here in Charlotte and does good work as well. He just did a recent post a couple of weeks ago showing the power and torque gains with different exhaust set ups on his dyno. By the way, I don't know if I want a "mechanic" to work on my car.... :) Talk to you later.