Looking for a Viper GTS banner for my garage

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As subject says (I'm already checking Ebay - sellers want ridiculous money to ship a piece of vinyl to canada).

I am looking for a 2ft x 4ft banner similar to this one pictured but in blue. Does anyone have one they would like to sell. Or....if you have a Viper banner that looks cool that would look good in a garage let me know. Thanks. Email is: [email protected]

John

Attachments

• viper banner.jpg
    viper banner.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 10

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, if you can find an acceptably priced shipping method, I'm willing to take delivery and then send it to you.

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to a local sign/print shop. I have a guy in my town that does vinyl signs for businesses, etc. and he makes things like that for $25 or $30 (US) bucks. Plus you can customize it with a graphic of your car or something.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to a local sign/print shop. I have a guy in my town that does vinyl signs for businesses, etc. and he makes things like that for $25 or $30 (US) bucks. Plus you can customize it with a graphic of your car or something.

+1. Great thing about techology today is that we can get lotsa custom stuff for a reasonable price.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another +1 on having a local sign shop make it. I live in redneck central and there are 4 or 5 places that could do that for me within a 5 mile radius. Just take them the artwork file or point them to brandsoftheworld dot com for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62