Looking for best shipping option: WA to MI

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've used Fedex Passport Auto shipment before and was happy with them. Does anyone know of a better way to get a car from Seattle to Detroit right now?

Thanks.
:eater:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would think Reliable would be easy to get you there , as one of their three offices is in Canton, Michigan. Call 1-800-521-6393 , hit the number 2, and then ask for Tom S. when someone answers.

Tell him Woodhouse sent you and you need a good deal, ha?!

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would think Reliable would be easy to get you there , as one of their three offices is in Canton, Michigan. Call 1-800-521-6393 , hit the number 2, and then ask for Tom S. when someone answers.

Tell him Woodhouse sent you and you need a good deal, ha?!

Reliable is awesome. They have loaded just a few Vipers, over the years. :lmao:

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reliable is the best.

They have moved my Hummer, STi track car, STi, mom's XKR, mom's 1960 Corvette between Michigan and San Diego, CA.

Nick

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reliable scratched one of mine. :omg: They gave me no problems about paying for it though. Like using Gary A the best. Just be sure to request not to run the straps through the rims and use the tie downs. I know he wouldn't do that himself but one of his subs did on mine. :dunno: Other than that, Gary A would be the way I'd go.

V

Venomiss

So who did you end up using or have you decided yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary A was responsive and tried hard to ship a car for me, and he always has great reviews from VCA members. I was in a time crunch, so I ended up going with an organization that was highly recommended to me by a Lambo dealership and they also had great reviews on transportreviews.com. They're called Angels Moving Autos and they did a great job and were REALLY reasonable. The times I've used them, I paid about half of what Reliable quoted - and the service was great. Best of all they have always been able to arrange for a car pickup and delivery at the drop of a hat - they seem to have a million trucks going all over the place all the time... They are based in CA, but ship all across the country - and the vast majority of their transports originate in the Pacific Northwest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets