Looking for complete 3:45 or 3:55 differential

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like new or slightly used GEN II differential complete with 3.45 or 3.55 gears.
Good Luck, Frank! I'd been looking around (everywhere) for about the last month to no avail. But, I didn't advertise like you did so maybe you'll have better luck (& I only wanted the 3.55's) not that there's much difference, but the 3.55's just seemed more popular & more common, so I finally went ahead & ordered the ring/pinion & ALL the fixins.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If your still looking in the next month or so let me know. I have a complete 3:55 set up and waiting to have my stock one built and will be swapping back out when done.
Unitrax speed correctional box to go with it.

OP
OP
Frank Parise

Frank Parise

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
If your still looking in the next month or so let me know. I have a complete 3:55 set up and waiting to have my stock one built and will be swapping back out when done.
Unitrax speed correctional box to go with it.

Thanks Knight but I just cut a deal with ksipes above. Will let you know if deal fails. Why are you changing back to 3.07?

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also have a 3.07 diff. Pm me if interested.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Making more power with the larger blower and want to go return to the smaller gears to help control wheel spin. Was running the 3:55 and a Roe set up and loved the 3:55 gears but I'm getting the stock gears built with a trutrac posi to help keep me straighter when it is spinning.

OP
OP
Frank Parise

Frank Parise

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks everybody, a brand new in the crate 3.07 differential is on its way along with the 3.55 gears and speedo recalibration. This web sie is a wonderful resource.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth