Looking for gameroom photos with a Viper theme

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for photos of gamerooms/billiard rooms with Viper photos, memorabilia, and etc. for some ideas. I just bought a house with a beautiful finished downstairs and I am deciding how to decorate. I am thinking a classy Viper/car related theme. Help me out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is one of the basement family area and kitchen. I have two viper models and two viper wine bottles on the mantle
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could order the set of all the magazine covers posters from JRT and frame them.
Found it!

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-members-only/603983-viper-magazine-posters-now-available.html

or you can check out the really nice banners that the Illinois group has:

Home Page - Viper Club of America - Illinois Region

Venomiss,

I do have a bunch of the Viper Mag. posters and frames. I bought them months ago because I knew I would be purchasing a new (to me) home. Plus, I have a very large oak display case to show off all my diecast models. I just hope I can fit the display case into the downstairs through all the doorways.

RX Viper,

Beautiful house you have there. I really like the Viper games you have.

Keep the photos and info. coming.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
or you can check out the really nice banners that the Illinois group has:

Home Page - Viper Club of America - Illinois Region

As a PA-WV member, you might want the PA-WV Banners that the Illinois group made especially for our club. It has our club logo on it. The '06 & '07 banners can be seen on the PA-WV web site in the Spring 2007 Newsletter. The '08 banner has a red & white Viper on it. I have some in stock if you would like to purchase any. $95 each.

Denny

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the black RT/10 with front end damage that they turned into a racing game station after cutting everything forward of the bulkhead off? Am trying to look for the topic about it but can not seem to find it with the search feature.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a hi-res photo of your Viper and then have a Mural made. It can be as small as you like or large up to certain size.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a hi-res photo of your Viper and then have a Mural made. It can be as small as you like or large up to certain size.

What size is your photo and about how much does something like that cost? I plan on doing this just not sure where to go to get it done right. Awesome looking photo! Now you just need to remove the Corvette logos on your wall... LOL

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What size is your photo and about how much does something like that cost? I plan on doing this just not sure where to go to get it done right. Awesome looking photo! Now you just need to remove the Corvette logos on your wall... LOL

Size? Size: 9 ft 6 in width X 6 ft 0 in height.
It came in three pieces but it's not like wallpaper. You can take it off and put it on another wall.

You need to start with a hi-res photo. That mural was made from a 26.8 MB photo.

Costs? That one was $399

I had it made and a previous one of a Z06 by muralsyourway.com

Corvette Logos? I owned Vettes for 27 years, just haven't gotten around to remodeling my garage since I switched to Vipers.

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and nice looking garage!

Are the murals made from the same peel and stick vinyl that Fat Heads are made of? I have some made from Fat Head and they work really well. I'm assuming it's the same thing since they are calling it SmartStick®. Thanks!

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and nice looking garage!

Are the murals made from the same peel and stick vinyl that Fat Heads are made of? I have some made from Fat Head and they work really well. I'm assuming it's the same thing since they are calling it SmartStick®. Thanks!

Yes, it is.

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my "man cave". Not all viper related but I did use my old tires and made a rolling table. I installed a glass top and led lights below the tires and inside the top tire. I made it into a drag race scenario which includes a working tree and sound (tore apart the drag race alarm clock from summit racing). Used another complete tire mounted on the wall with 2 cars and leds, cut 1 rear tire and mounted it at the end of my shelving with leds inside each tire.

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other side of my man cave.