Looking for local Viper owners

txrunner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Viper owner here (2003 SRT10). Looking for any other local Viper owners in the Sugarland, Tx area. Would love to meet up with someone more comfortable with maintenance, good mechanics in the area, etc.

LandyAndy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Living in Richmond. Still a pipe dream right now but I’ve been shopping vipers for a bit and hoping to pull the trigger soon. Currently looking mostly at a GenIII’s too. If I find something I’ll reach out. Or if you happen to come across an interesting deal let me know. I’m finding it hard to find one with proper maintenance records…

OP
OP
T

txrunner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Sugar Land & just bought a gen III. I saw that there is one for sale in Katy. Don’t know the details. Saw it on Facebook Vipers for sale.

Onelowr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm located in baytown and just purchased a gen iii a few months ago. Unfortunately I decided to do a slight teardown on it and it'll be awhile before I get to do any driving. Once all is done I plan on driving way more than I really should. I'm not very knowledgeable with mechanics in the area as I do that myself but hopefully someone else will know. txrunner is the car your talking about red?

tahart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live about 2 hours out of Houston and just bought a 98 RT10. It has an old unaddressed Recall. What is the best Houston area Dodge dealership to take it to?