Looking for the owner of my old car

alice the cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Does this rain **** or what???? It gives me lots of time to polish and detail and no time to drive:mad: This is a pic of my old car.
You must be registered for see images attach

I traded it in on a new Hummer H1 at Dougs. Anyone here buy my old car? I found the window sticker, oem brake lines and lug nuts. Little things but I thought I would try in case he wanted these items. I believe he was a pilot for Alaska Air. If anyone knows him please pass the word.

I now have a 2006 coupe and 2005 Viper truck and look forward to seeing you all when the sun comes out.

OP
OP
A

alice the cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year and roughly how many miles?
Did it have any modifications other than the wheels?
When did you sell it?

It was a 99 and had about 9k miles on it. The wheels were not on it but It had rotors, stainless brake lines, ballenger headers, catless, corsa catback, and a custom stereo system. It was black no stipes with connolly pkg. The last 4 digits of the vin is 3705.

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. We already traded VIN's. Not the same.

According to Cam, mine was first owned by a cute little blonde lady who wanted to spend some of her ex-husband's money, and then a year later decided that she was attracting the *wrong* crowd! (PS - that's you and me, by the way! Viper lovers ;) ). Have yet to meet her, though. Maybe she's avoiding me. :lmao:

Flyin' Low

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Robert?
I have your old car! I bought it from Lynnwood Hummer about 6 years ago.
I'd like to hear from you again. PM me. Are you going to VOI 11?
Dave

OP
OP
A

alice the cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pm sent. Thats my old car! Looks like shes been on the track! I hope you have enjoyed her as much as I did. I will NEVER forgive myself for selling that car! I don't think I'm going to make to VOI this year with all we have going but next year(if there is one) I will be there for sure.

OP
OP
A

alice the cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What do you think of this? I found the emblem I took off my old car some months back. Part of my first car love lives on in my Viper truck. It looks alot better than the huge ram head that came on it stock. Its kinda cool to still have a piece of my first viper that I look at every day.