looking for vellow viper with white stripes

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I had seen a picture of one somewhere. has anyone seen a picture of one of these. I am pretty sure it did not come from the factory that way. I would like to see it again to see if it looked as good as I remember.

thanks

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks very much!!! It does look as good as I remember. I have a Dodge Rumblebee truck and am thinking about a yellow viper with stripes. Seen a lot of the yellow/black stripes but could not find the one I saw with white stripes. It looks great.

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw, missed the last gtg. thanks for the invite. I will get to one. grand baby has a slight case of Pneumonia. She is too little to be going through this. Please don't give up on me attending one of the events.

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I had seen a picture of one somewhere. has anyone seen a picture of one of these. I am pretty sure it did not come from the factory that way. I would like to see it again to see if it looked as good as I remember.

thanks
About 1-1/2 year ago I saw an 06 coupe yellow with white stipes for sale. I was going to call the guy but once I showed the pictures to my viper owner buddies here in Miami they gave me the :rolleyes: look! They said it looked "funky" whatever that means. Anyway I bought my 06 copperhead coupe instead. I believe the car was out of Georgia. Pisss between you and me I happen to like the white stipes...:bolt:

V

Venomiss

btw, missed the last gtg. thanks for the invite. I will get to one. grand baby has a slight case of Pneumonia. She is too little to be going through this. Please don't give up on me attending one of the events.
We will keep inviting you and take care of the grandbaby! Pnemonia=no fun

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics in the link....thanks for posting

yellow w/ white stripes looks good

thanks

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yellow w/white sounds like it would be Wack, but in reality it looks nice.
obviously not as nice as a bumblebee though.

thanks for bringing up that old thread, nice pics, i like the green with white stripes.

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow with white are Very hard to come across... very rare. They look amazing if you ever see one, very unique.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave