Looking for VOI9 goodies..

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see there are a bunch listed here... But some of these threads are OLD.. Who still has goodies for sale?? Goodies bag, shirts,etc,etc.. I have a VOI9, and have the "bug" to have some things, to go along with the car.. Even though I was not able to attend VOI9. Anyone willing to help a fellow VCA member out with a fair price? Thanks..

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a VOI 7 Backpack and cooler? I use one of them to carry my computer and magazines/books while traveling. Then to hold the beer while at my destination :D :D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
......... have a VOI9, and have the "bug" to have some things, to go along with the car.. Even though I was not able to attend VOI9. Anyone willing to help a fellow VCA member out with a fair price? Thanks..

How about a spare BODY ? We can provide a factory-painted body, VOI-9 White. No stripes. for 40% of the price of a primered body !!!!

Rbodeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a bunch of stuff from the VOI9 I attended that Im willing to sell.

Travel bag
Poker chip set
shirt and hat
2 wine glasses
thumb drive

All are in perfect unused condition.

Contact me about which items you are interested in.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see there are a bunch listed here... But some of these threads are OLD.. Who still has goodies for sale?? Goodies bag, shirts,etc,etc.. I have a VOI9, and have the "bug" to have some things, to go along with the car.. Even though I was not able to attend VOI9. Anyone willing to help a fellow VCA member out with a fair price? Thanks..
I just sent you a PM as I have a very rare dining table center piece from VOI 9 that was displayed at the tables for the main dinner. I just placed it on the classifieds section.

Last edited:

Rbodeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a bunch of stuff from the VOI9 I attended that Im willing to sell.

Travel bag
Poker chip set
shirt and hat
2 wine glasses
thumb drive

All are in perfect unused condition.

Contact me about which items you are interested in.

I still have all these items minus the 2 wine glasses.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put a bunch of stuff on craigslist here in KC. Viper books, magazines, toy cars, voi items, hats, clocks, center piece, pictures etc.
Tim

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the offers guys... I appreciate it.... The car has been sold!!! Thanks again..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave