1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking forward to raising one with you!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Newport Viper, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Newport Viper

Newport Viper Enthusiast

Hello,

Guys and Girls!

Looking forward to meeting you! My Girlfriend and I will be in Europe all summer. I hope we can drop by one of your events! :drive:

David

2. Neil - UK

Neil - UK Enthusiast

Hi David when are you in the UK?

here' s a list of some of our more popular events

Event Dates Dates

if you want to see a pile of euro vipers get to The Ring on the 30th August

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  3. Newport Viper

Newport Viper Enthusiast

Oh goodness Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I am leaving a little before that! I will try to make some of the other events though. :drive:

Might have to switch the plane tickets!

4. Fatboy 18

Fatboy 18 Enthusiast

Hi David, Just let us know when your around :) If your in the London area we could go to the ACE Cafe, Its a great place to see Bikes and cars, theres always something going on :) Im down in the county of Surrey, about 40 min from Heathrow (London airport).

Mark
    :uk:

5. Newport Viper

Newport Viper Enthusiast

Cool !!! We are flying into LHR on the 21st of June. Will be in London area for about a week before moving on.

6. Bandit3

Bandit3 Enthusiast

David, appologies for highjacking, kinda, your thread, but my wife and I will be flying into London this Saturday, well Sunday. Anything happening from Sunday on for four days? Would love to put faces with SN's and hoist a couple of pints with you guys/gals. John and Sharin

7. GTSDave

GTSDave Enthusiast

Unfortunately our next big-ish club meet is the 3rd May at Silverstone. Will you be based in London for the few days you are here, or travelling anywhere else? None of our members live in central London, but a few on the outskirts and then dotted round the country.

8. Newport Viper

Newport Viper Enthusiast

Got the plans firmed up. I will be in London June 22 to Sunday the 28th. Any events going on?

9. Neil - UK

Neil - UK Enthusiast

we have an SuperCar event of the 28th with a dozen club vipers attending, about an hour out of London in a car, its a good day with lots of other sporty marques and usually some very rare cars, could also probably get you a lap on aston martins old test track next door. I can promise you there will be cars you've never seen in the US ! :)

guess it depends on what time your flight is back home if you could attend

10. Newport Viper

Newport Viper Enthusiast

Is there rail service close to that area? I didn't plan to rent a car. I'm staying close to Victoria station

11. Fatboy 18

Fatboy 18 Enthusiast

12. Neil - UK

Neil - UK Enthusiast

Warwick has a train station, and is just 8 miles from the venue

i would pick up in the SRT and run you back, im already looking to get another UK member viper on board, so you and your girlfirend would both have viper taxis :D

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  13. Newport Viper

Newport Viper Enthusiast

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drive:

We can't say no to that! You better draw straws to see who gets the better looking of us two! Note: it ain't me.

Let us know what time you think the event will end and get us back to the train. I have to buy my London to Brussels train tickets for later that day!

14. Newport Viper

Newport Viper Enthusiast

Thanks for the link. Would like to get out and have a look at that too!

15. Neil - UK

Neil - UK Enthusiast

if you have an hour to kill in your hotel room, check out the TV station 'Dave' it has the Top Gear programmes on through out the day and night

the car show go's on all day, usually people start disappearing around 4pm to travel home, did a little checking Warwick train station has a connection with Marlyebone station in London so you dont have to switch trains on the main line (just when your back in London youll need a tube trip) but it must stop plenty of times at other stations en route looking at the time it takes, will see if there's a better option for you

here's some pics from last years event, so you can expect a similiar turn out, i collected US Mike and brought him along, he was over doing design work for Aston Martin at the time

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-g...some-viper-pics-car-show-england-today-2.html

Last edited: May 29, 2009
  16. Newport Viper

Newport Viper Enthusiast

Wow! Crazy amount of cars. Looking forward to it if we can work out the details!

17. Fatboy 18

Fatboy 18 Enthusiast

Sorry we missed you Newport Viper, I hope you had a great Vacation :)

Mark
    :uk: