Looking to buy 1/12 scale Anson / JRL Vipers

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to finish my collection of Anson/JRL 1/12 scale Vipers. I only need cars in the following colors: Yellow, Blue/White, and White/Blue. All cars must be mint and include nice boxes with nice styrofoam inserts. Send me a PM with what you have and a price.

Thanks,

Tom

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm ALSO looking to finish my 1/12 collection.....so if anybody has ANY of the very rare coupes that were done..... that they want to part with.....PLEASE pm me.....

THANKS!

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem.... Just giving you a hard time. :) I just got a Pace Car in the mail today thanks to Ebay.... I didn't think I would ever find one of those.

Last edited:

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey Tom....you're welcome!!

You guys (you and ViperArry) may pay a "fair" price....but I'd be happy to pay a ridiculous price for a 1/12 Anson/JRL COUPE!!

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tom....you're welcome!!

You guys (you and ViperArry) may pay a "fair" price....but I'd be happy to pay a ridiculous price for a 1/12 Anson/JRL COUPE!!

Does anyone have a picture of the coupes? I was curious what kind of wheels were put on them.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No coupes in 1:12 sadly unless we can convince AutoArt :(... oh well, in the meantime I'd love to have a red, black and emerald green RT/10 :)

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would consider betting $100 saying there has not been any coupes made in 1:12.

I have 11 or 12 of the RT's including 2 Pace Cars and been looking at these things since they came out like I am sure many of us have... never even heard of a coupe until I read this particular thread.

Proof is in the pictures... bring em!

Jason

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm new at collecting these "scale" cars and I'm not sure I have seen these Anson Vipers. Could any of you guys please post some photos. i thought i was doing good by collecting 9 (so far)of the Autoart 1:18 cars. I thought they were really cool. I can see this is going to be trouble.

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks...I think. Your collection looks great. I can see that I will need to check these out too.

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the rumor but I have never seen any pictures that actually prove it. When I get some time I am going to try and make one based off a 1:12 RT/10

I never saw some Anson or JLR coupes,if someone or a factory made one,I have never see some pictures of them in Europe....

Like you,I have my idea to built a proptotype,but 24 hours not enough to do that :rolleyes: :D

Chris. :crazy2:

Last edited:

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look at what I did to one of the 1/12th scale RT/10's
1-12thscale-liteup.JPG

Here is the Dash:

1-12thscale-dash2.JPG

1-12thscale-dash.JPG

1-12thscale-rearview.JPG

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ratical2 very nice. The lights look very realistic. :2tu:

Now back to my original post... I'm looking to buy the following Anson/JRL 1/12 scale Viper RT/10: Yellow, Blue/White, and White/Blue. All cars must be mint with very nice boxes and nice foam inserts. PM me with what you have. I only need these 3 cars to finish off my collection. :)

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lucked into getting a pace car from a seller that had the high bidder not pay. I won the auction for one of the others, and he offered it to me when he was sure the other bidder was going to back out.

I have all 6 1:12 RT/10s and all but one of the AutoArt cars. I promised my wife the madness would stop after I get the last AutoArt car.

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also lucked into getting a 1/12 scale Viper Pace Car. The seller listed it on Ebay as just a red RT/10 and only had one small blurry picture of the car in the listing. But, I could just barely see the pace car decals on it in the picture. There are a total of 7 cars if you count the pace car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62