Lou Ferrigno is a Viper Deputy!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Lou Ferrigno becoming a deputy for the San Luis Obispo Sheriffs' department. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's something like 6'4, so I'm guessing that's why the pic is OUTSIDE the car!

Cal Poly campus just got safer with the Hulk on duty...

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get ready for yet another reality TV show. Cool that he drives a Viper, but it should have been a green ACR. :)

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he wear a helmet with a siren attached when he's driving with the roof off?
They must have a lil' extra money in the kitty, if I'm not mistaken isn't that a Jeff Lemke roof on it! Thanks for sharing Tony, thats pretty COOL! Also colo, you're right it Defintely should have been Green. jmo

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats to him, but how does he pass a law enforcement physical with hearing loss? I know most agencies that much of a loss would be disqualifying.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lou recently had surgery and can now hear just fine. The last episode of Celebrity Apprentice he tells everyone that for the first time he can hear everything people are saying.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well... now they have a cop who can catch the bad guys fast... and sqeeze them to death slow!
I like it! :D

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A cool car for an awesome guy. I'd think it must be hard for him to get in and out of that car.

Last edited: