Louisville Concours d'Elegance & Car Club Parking

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Viper owners, it's time once again for the Louisville Concours d'Elegance. This is a fantastic event where you can see some of the rarest cars in the country up close and personal. More importantly, the proceeds go to helping the Kosair Children's Hospital.

As a bonus, you have the rare opportunity to park your Viper on the infield at historic Churchill Downs. This is a fantastic opportunity to get some pictures of your car with the famous twin spires in the background.

Event Details:
When: Sunday October 7th
Where: Churchill Downs
Cost: $20 at the door ($15 in advance)

Gates open at 11am. If you want to be in the Car Club Parking, you need to be in the Wagner's Pharmacy (3113 South 4th Street, Louisville, KY) by 10am.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I have been in the Car Club parking the last 3 years and it has been a blast.

*** BONUS ****

In order to get into the infield you have to drive through a tunnel. The sound of a Viper V10 going through the tunnel is absolutely amazing!

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have fun, anyone who's going. I've shown there twice (once nonjudged and once judged) and it's a great show. I'm not going to be able to make it this year, unfortunately.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B U M P !

Anyone interested? I'm driving in for this and cannot wait to see all the show cars (I've gotten a sneak peak at the list :D)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456