Low 60's in Denver

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoo hoo. Time to unbox the beast and take a really long lunch drive. It's supposed to be almost 65 here today. Can't head to the mountains as they have had tons of snow, but nothing significant yet down here, so no salt or sand on the roads either.

Excited and just had to say it.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread reading.

viperbuck93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
65! I live in Salt Lake and I have 8 inched of snow in my front yard. We are warming up today also 35 degrees! And tons of salt on the roads! I am jelous, this is going to be a long winter, my car is depressed. :mad:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
similar temps here, been putting on the miles top off, windows down and out (rear glass)

car runs so good in the cool air

:drive:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-15°C here and lots of snow and ice ...no way till April

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was just thinking about posting a thread like this haha, its going to snow tomorrow here in Chicago so im taking the snake out for one last cruise!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heck it's 80 degrees today in Colorado City...................................
...................................................................................................
................................................er.................................................
course speaking of Colorado City..................................................
...................................................................................................
...........................Texas!!!...............................................:lmao:

Don't know why I even mentioned this, since my Snake is going to be hibernating longer than Yogi Bear. All covered up , Stabile in the tank and time to plug in the battery tender.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62