March 9 - Dallara IndyCar Factory Tour in Speedway, IN

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cool event for March 9 being organized by the Indy Cars and Coffee people:

See flyer for details

Museum & Factory Tour
IndyCar Driver Meet & Greets - so far Graham Rahal, Alex Tagliani, and Pippa Mann are confirmed to be attending!
iRacing Drive to Win Competition
IndyCar 2-Seater Rides
More TBD...still working on all the fun stuff!

RSVP to this thread with you and the # of guests

Attachments

• Dallara_PNG_File_tn.jpg
    Dallara_PNG_File_tn.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 70

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
webby, please put IN/KY VCA Members down as a party of 20. Can add more details when you need them...probably best to call me or e-mail the info to me.

Thanks again,

Steve

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That's up to Jim...my guess is "yes"...and, since we just had our Feb. meeting last week, I would speculate that there won't be much to add at said March meeting.Expect a few more details in a couple of days.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

IN/KY VCA...Tour of Dallara IndyCar facility Mar.9, 2013...Speedway, IN...

The IN/KY VCA has been invited to participate in a tour of the Dallara IndyCar Factory arranged by the "Indy Cars & Coffee Group". The tours will be broken into groups of 50 people and begin at 11:00 AM and run until 5:00 PM EST. This facility is located at 1201 Main St., Speedway, IN 46224.

Some folks plan to meet at the usual Cars & Coffee site (North Meridian & 96th St.) Saturday morning, departing for Dallara at 10:30 AM EST. Others plan to meet at Dallara at 11:00 AM EST...YOUR call.

Here is a map link to the Cars & Coffee location in the parking lot BETWEEN McAlister's Deli and The Paradise Cafe:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/40/1438080/restaurant/Northwest/McAlisters-Deli-Indianapolis

AND, here is the link to Dallara:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/661763-March-9-Dallara-IndyCar-Factory-Tour-in-Speedway-IN

Expect to pay a $10 fee per person at the door to enter this event.

THIS WILL TAKE THE PLACE OF A MARCH IN/KY VCA MEETING.

See this link for the original invitation:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/661763-March-9-Dallara-IndyCar-Factory-Tour-in-Speedway-IN

See you there !!

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh heh....the Columbus Cars & Coffee crew will be there too!

I expect a pretty serious convoy from Cbus to Indy. :)

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, Kevan ! Mark told me that you guys are planning on participating. Should be a great gathering!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Members...PLEASE read the e-mail just sent to you a little past noon today.

With the recent snowfall that we experienced Tuesday and Wednesday and the SALT, SAND, and sugar beet juice ("ICE BITE® anti-icing fluid is derived from a renewable sugar beet source ") that were applied to Indiana streets and highways, I would suggest that one consider using your daily driver instead of a Viper.

Weather forecast for Saturday: Partly cloudy, AM low 45 degrees F, afternoon high of 52 degrees F.

REMEMBER: there is NO formal IN/KY VCA meeting on this day since we had one 2 weeks ago.
Expect to pay a $10 fee per person at the door to enter this event.
See you there !!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NICE GATHERING, large crowd... interesting facility and memoribilia... enjoyed the coffee shop!! Thanks for arranging, Mark and webby Saw many friends from C&C and various car clubs. Many interesting cars parked here and there.

THANKS for the hospitality, Dallara !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets