Maryland Tuner Wanted

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I’m looking for a good and reliable Viper tuner in MD or North-East PA. For head, cam, exhaust and power tuning. Can anyone make a recommendation? Thank you and Have a Merry Christmas!!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
knight viper is that you i keep seeing around town. think its you i have seen
twice, once last week at wawa in churchville and today fri dec 23 going down
rt. 24 by the mall. your car looked great both times, shot me a pm and we'll hook
up sometime. also have you been in touch with the vca va/md yet, if not you should.

tom

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd like to re-visit this question. Does anyone know a good tuner in Maryland. And yes, I know, Hefner was the man but he moved to Florida.:(

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BJ Motors did my work, no regrets, great work. I'd PM him if I were in your shows and had to do it over.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, we need a good Viper Tech in the NE, specifically SE Pa. The only 2 good places I know of are both approximately 4 hours away from me. To the North is Tators Dodge and to the South is BJ Motors but I am not sure Bernie does warranty work. Bernie?

You are probably closer to Bernie than me being in MD. He installed my exhaust before I picked my car up and I can say he did a real nice job on my exhaust. I would suspect Bernie could handle your head/cam work with no problems. He has a very nice shop loaded with Vipers.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can handle heads and cam, unfortunately no warranty work, but I can have it done while the car is here. With confidence it will be babied as it is in my shop. Thanks guys for the referalls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger