May 2 Meeting

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our next meeting is here, May 2nd. 7:30pm. Usual place.

I want to see our cars shake the city of Schaumburg and take over the lot. 50 cars is our goal (a lofty one) but I want to break it in 2007. Weather is looking good.

Rumor has it, there will be surprises....

Check website for details. www.IllinoisVipers.com.

See you all there!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We broke over 50 cars last year i remember :)

I should be there!
Nope, most we ever had was 48 in our history.

Today's meeting was great. Usually the mid summer has the best attendnace so we're still ramping up. We had just over 90 people and had over 40 cars. Was a great night. Thanks to all who attended, we're headed toward a great year.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, most we ever had was 48 in our history.

Today's meeting was great. Usually the mid summer has the best attendnace so we're still ramping up. We had just over 90 people and had over 40 cars. Was a great night. Thanks to all who attended, we're headed toward a great year.

Alex
Great meeting I hope to attend more but I just got home about 15 minutes ago.:drive: :eyecrazy:
Rob

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually attendance ramps up in in the summer. We'll see where it goes. We're now headed toward 100 pople coming to meetings, it's heartwarming. Our gift also seems to have went over big, 25 emails from folks praising the surprise.

Thanks for the support guys. There is such a large percentage of you driving 200+ miles round trip. I'm thinking of putting something together just for those folks, because that's what the spirit is all about.

FYI - Both racing events are sold out for this weekend. Looks like decent weather, but I pray the raindraops stay away!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets