May 21st Detail Clinic in Louisville with the "Junkman"!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a reminder that this FREE clinic is open to all Viper owners, even if you are not in the VCA, come learn how to make your paint look factory new :2tu:

Clinic will be held in Louisville, KY at 10am Saturday May 21st, at my family's warehouse located at:

11430 Watterson Ct.
Louisville, KY 40299

There is plenty of nice parking so know worries bringing your pride and joy. We are looking for a lucky Viper owner who needs some swirl or scratches removed to demonstrate on, PM me if interested or you have any other questions please post here or PM me, thanks! :drive:

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Happy, great, bring it on down! I'll count you in as being there, hear that Steve, it is growing, lol :D

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
OK IN/KY Folks...please let "cfiiman" know if you plan to attend this unique event !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great, thanks Steve for posting the directions again. I know several of you have indicated they are coming, if you could please contact me and let me know, either by PM or at [email protected] thanks!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Louisville area forecast for tomorrow....scattered showers, high 86. NO EXCUSE for the KY posse NOT to attend !!! :)

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Steve, yes remember everyone, 10am tomorrow, I'll have signs posted guiding you back to the warehouse, any questions just pm me or email me at address above, see everyone there!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4