May 22 Track Day at PIR -- Need More Cars

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, Club Lotus Northwest has reserved track time at Portland International Raceway in Portland, OR this Friday, May 22.

However, the club still needs about 15 more entries to make the track day financially viable. If anyone is interested in attending please contact Mark Viskov at 503-641-7693.

/Rich

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's make it a go!!! I know at least 3 Vipers are on the list, weather is expected to be GREAT and also with fewer cars we will get more open laps!

Please be aware though, there is no beginner group so if this is your first track event, you should instead register for the Porsche event on Tuesday!

OP
OP
R

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's make it a go!!! I know at least 3 Vipers are on the list, weather is expected to be GREAT and also with fewer cars we will get more open laps!

Please be aware though, there is no beginner group so if this is your first track event, you should instead register for the Porsche event on Tuesday!

Agreed that fewer cars is generally better in termsof track time and safety but Mark informed me that he needs 15 more cars (at least 40 total entries) for them to break even with the considerable track rental fee. Thus, he needs the 15 or so cars to avoid cancelling it. I am also registered for this event and will check in with Mark on Wednesday to see if he has enough entries to make the event happen.

Thanks for your help.:2tu:

/Rich

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh