MCVO- Prefix VOI.10 Welcoming Party

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MCVO- Prefix VOI.10 Welcoming Party

The Motor City Vipers Owners has teamed up with Prefix to provide an open house and plant tour opportunity. This is a "do not miss" opportunity as Prefix is the Chrysler approved supplier that paints all the stripes on Vipers. It is a great opportunity to see the painting process that is not included in the official VOI event. Prefix is renowned for creating several one-off Vipers too… Come see the home of Viper stripes.

Food and refreshments will be provided throughout the afternoon and evening. A perfect way to kick off the VOI experience. On the way there or back, take a scenic drive around the Chrysler World Headquarters and many other nearby attractions.

At hotel check-in you will be provided a guide map with routing to Prefix and surrounding attractions, including the Chrysler Headquarters.

If you are without a Viper or other transportation,Dick Scott Dodge will be providing transportation between the Motor City Hotel and Prefix. Schedule information will be available when you check in to the hotel.

PREFIX_Pre-VOI_Open_House.jpg

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, I won't arrive until just before the 9:00 pm registration close at the host hotel......I'll hope to do this another day.

Regards,
Aaron

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool! And I know that for those driving there in their Vipers the folks at CTC would love to see some Vipers in and around Chrysler's HQ - make our presence felt! Thanks to Ron, Mike, and the rest of the MCVO folks for doing this for everybody.

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed Chris. In contrast to the tour day we highly encourage people to drive their Vipers to Prefix. Plenty of parking and great sights to see in the area. We will include a map with scenic highlights in the near future.

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maps to Prefix from both hotels. Thanks to Jess 96RT for creating these.

MotorCity_to_Prefix-E.jpg

MGM_to_Prefix-E.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought so. Need to verify with Jess or Mike. Mike indicated he did a preview of the area so he should know.

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminder this event is Tuesday afternoon/evening. See you there!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456