MCVO Tech Breakfast & Fall Colors Cruise

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Today is the last day to sign-up for the MCVO Tech Breakfast at Arrow Racing Engines followed by our annual Fall Colors Cruise and Dinner

Check out the MCVO web site for details:

2009 Fall Cruise

We have over 60 members signed-up for this event so far....Don't miss out on the fun!

Zach :drive:

MY600HP

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WOW! Had a great time today Zach, great turn out and the weather even cooperated (didn't have to get my baby wet)! Kudos to you for organizing the route and the stops, I know it's a lot of work - well done. Thanks to all the folks at Arrow Racing Engines, a very nice facility for anything Viper. Thanks to the Culvers for having everyone at their beautiful home. Even Cathi enjoyed the day (she usually doesn't like car events) so it had to be good. Now, I need to go work off all of that food...

Last edited:

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zach and Jeannine: Thank you so much for a great event yesterday. Thank you also to your children for having everything ready at the cider mill and for cleaning up after all of us. The morning at Arrow was very informative and they put on a wonderful breakfast. The scenic routes, and lunch at the Captain's Club were reallly nice. Thank you also to Jim and Lena for inviting us to their beautiful home; sitting out by the fire last night was the perfect ending to the day. How are you going to top this next year???

Maureen and Jess

R

RTED

This was a great event and always nice to see the gang! Zach and Jeannine obviously put a lot of time and effort into planning this day - THANK YOU!

Ed & Sue

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for a great time Zach and Jeannine! Thanks also to Jim & Lena for hosting us at their fantastic home. I even got to take a few extra cookies back with us.

It was our first fall cruise down there and as long as we can dodge snowflakes getting out of the UP, it will certainly not be the last. The cars are a catalyst for a great group of people getting together and having fun!

Steve & Sue

....I will attempt to not shirk my duty on future cruises :)

Rapps

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gary and I wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked to make this a fun filled day! I know how much work it takes to put together a GTG, you did a great job. On a personal note as new members we felt very welcomed. Thanks to each and everyone of you, looking forward to SunShine and Vipers! Ann

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mega Thanks to Zach and Jeannine for a great Cruise! Also , thanks to the Jim & Lena for letting us party at your beautiful home. Love the Rainbow Pine.
Frank & Kim

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth