MD VCA members...Any interest in a VCA MD Plate?

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I belong to the Porsche Club of America, Maryland chapter, and we have our own PCA MD tags.

I thought it would be cool to have a VCA MD tag. I checked with the MD DMV and we need at least 25 interested parties. These tags can be for your Viper or any other MD vehicle. The fee would be $25.00 for the LOGO tag.

I figured the logo could be the new VCA logo (fangs) seen at the top left hand side of this site.

Let me know who is interested and I will work on this.

Thanks,
ROB:usa:

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I belong to the Porsche Club of America, Maryland chapter, and we have our own PCA MD tags.
I thought it would be cool to have a VCA MD tag. I checked with the MD DMV and we need at least 25 interested parties. These tags can be for your Viper or any other MD vehicle. The fee would be $25.00 for the LOGO tag.
I figured the logo could be the new VCA logo (fangs) seen at the top left hand side of this site.
Let me know who is interested and I will work on this.
Thanks,
ROB:usa:

Thanx for bringing this up--I've always wanted that for us NY VCA'ers...wonder how we can get that started up for us? Good work!! ~juli~

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
could we get the logo in any color we wanted?? id love one but the red would stand out a little to much on my black car

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper