Meet and Greet Tech Session this Sunday June 24th

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys- This Sunday is the make up date for our Tech Session at Heitz Automotive in Laconia, NH. Details below...

Please let Jerry [email protected] know if you will be attending, we need a head count for the Cookout.

Thanks,-Jeff Torrey

Greetings New England VCA Members.

Spring is here and for the month of April we have scheduled a Meet and Greet Tech session with Steve Heitz of Heitz Automotive.

His shop is located at 288 Laconia Road in Belmont, NH. Our tech session will start at 12 noon. Steve has been a Viper Tech for many years and is certified to work on all Generations of Dodge Vipers. Many Viper Owners in the area have never met Steve, this is your chance...

Our very distinguished Vice President Jerry Colpitts has made all the arrangements with Steve Heitz. Here is Jerry's outline for the days event:

Ladies and Gentlemen / Boys and Girls / Get ready to head to Belmont, N.H.(Laconia area). We have been invited to a Tech Session with the Premier New England Viper Tech- Steve Heitz . Steve will be working on My viper as well as another customers car that he has in his shop. Steve will replace o2 sensors and swap out my power steering rack bushings... from oem rubber to Dave's Big Brake Billit Aluminum Bushings (try saying that 5 times fast). If he has time he might do work on the suspension and fluids, of the other viper in his shop.

If you have questions on your car bring them with you. As Steve Heitz will be more than happy to share his knowledge with all of us New England Viper Club Members.

Steve will also be feeding all of us folks, he will be firing up the BBQ. I cant wait, I haven't had BBQ since last summer. What a great jump start on this year. Just so you all know, Steve is the Viper Tech that did all the BIG work on my viper. He pulled the engine and put it back in / Put my suspension system in / lightweight flywheel / Clutch / etc, etc, etc.
...I'm going to have work done on the rear end bushings next, SHHHH don't tell Steve he doesn't know yet.

Also your Viper is not required driving for this tech session. We know it is early in the season and you might not have it on the road yet. So drive any vehicle you want to this event. Rain or Shine the Tech Session starts at noon, so if your traveling North on RTE 93 we will meet at the rest area in Hookset, NH around 11am and leave at 11:20.

Heitz Automotive is located at 288 Laconia Road. Belmont N.H. for those of you that want to just meet us there at Noon.

Please email Jeff or myself so we can give Steve Heitz a head count for food. [email protected] / [email protected]

Come on out, meet a top notch Viper Tech... and learn a thing or two about your car and Heitz Automotive.

Jerry Colpitts
Vice President
New England Viper Club
20 Ballard St.
Tewksbury Ma, 01876
Cell#1-508-726-7864
Home#1-978-640-9998

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone!!!! This event has been cancelled!!!!!!! Steve Heitz and his wife had to go down to north carolina as his brother was in a near fatal car accident. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Steve GHeitz and his family at this time. We will have this event in the future. Thanks to all that were coming out tomorrow.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!!