Memorial Day Parade

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Save the date - May 30, 2011

The borough of Clarks Summit is celebrating their 100-year anniversary this year. Their annual Memorial Day parade is going to be extra special this year. The British Car Club will be there and probably the Corvette Club.

I don't have all the details yet since it is early, but I wanted to let people know to keep the date open. It would be great to have a large turnout of Vipers. The kids along the parade route will be in awe.

As we get closer, I will plan a lunch and a cruise. The parade usually kicks off at 11:00, so I expect they will want us in place around 10:00 (this is going to be a large parade), but I'll update this thread when I get concrete details.

This is open to any Viper owner and I'll be specifically inviting our NY neighbors since anyone in the Binghamton area would be fairly close.

:drive:

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Bump for the parade. Anyone in the Northeast area (or anywhere) who can't make it to Pocono is welcome to participate in the parade. I have a wedding on 5/28, so I won't be going to Pocono. If you are interested, let me know because I'll have to coordinate with the parade organizer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth