Met With The (Hulk) Lou Ferrigno he had a Hummer To my Viper

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was making an appearance at a vitamin muscle store last week, He dug My Viper, But Lou must be getting old, I think I almost got him beat in The ViperGuns Size. Ha Ha

515Dad_s_Picture_s_1200.JPG

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lou looks pretty darn good to me. Especially for a guy who's a legit 6'5". Good thing for you he's leaning over. :)

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was on King Of queens the other night and he didn't LOOK very big compared to the black guy on the show.

Now I KNOW Lou is big so the black guy must be pretty damn big himself.

Guys with muscle and low body fat look deceptively small with bulky clothes on.

Must have been fun Hard Viper. And I agree you do almost have in arm size he just need to cut up a little ;)

BTW how was he in person? I have heard he is actually a really nice guy.

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey redGTS R U Trying to Dog Me??????????
Send Me a Picture Of the best you got. Yea That's what I thought.....wimmmpppppiiiiieeeeee...........Ha Ha Just Having Fun With The Boys....

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send Me a Picture Of the best you got. Yea That's what I thought.....wimmmpppppiiiiieeeeee...........Ha Ha Just Having Fun With The Boys....

Actually you might be surprised--but I'm not going there. Hehehe. I was just having fun with you bro. But I think MichaelP has it right--it's time for your cutting cycle. :)

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually you might be surprised--but I'm not going there. Hehehe. I was just having fun with you bro. But I think MichaelP has it right--it's time for your cutting cycle. :)

Hey leave me outta this. I said LOU needed to do a little cutting.
Hardviper is pretty freaking jacked if his arms are damn close to the size of Lou's.

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey thanks MichaelP, But actually I'm only big because I'm very Shallow And Insecure, So I must have 20" Vipers. But I'm looking Forward to Meeting The big Stud RedGts. Maybe We'll race Or Even better Arm Wrestle..............BAAAHHAHHA.
All In Fun...
Come On We Are A Team, Team Viper!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is very cool. He was always my favorite to win back in the days, but Arnold always beat him. He looks great for his age. He had a cameo in the Hulk movie. That was the best part of the movie.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also consider the amount of time and effort he puts into his physique. Doing hours of work every day since he was like 10...it all adds up in the ned.

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cody U R Real Funny Guy! How did you do that? bulk me up some not deflate...
And Big Lou is 53. he never could hold a candle to the Austrian Oak Arnold.

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS, I didn't notice the Green Veena Sausage when taking the picture, I would venture to guess he's leaning on his chair?
Otherwise Hulk is a Fagola and The meer presence of my Viper Guns sent him back to the turning green transformation days and his barbell was first to start.@#$%^&*()

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Hey I remember now! It was the Poster he was signing for me. They were handing them out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R