Michael Nouri?

Kurtis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I just purchased a 2006 Viper SRT-10 coupe and am looking for parts. I just talked to Michael Nouri and he seems to be a good guy to work with. Do you guys have any other suggestions for good front end parts?

Thanks,

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper salvage yards ?????????????

Hello,

I just purchased a 2006 Viper SRT-10 coupe and am looking for parts. I just talked to Michael Nouri and he seems to be a good guy to work with. Do you guys have any other suggestions for good front end parts?

Thanks,

Dude, You need to search the site on this guy. Tons of very negative posts. TONS!! People have accused him of everything short of causing the H1N1 flu. I would steer way clear. One guy says he stole $4000 from him, charged his card and never delivered a thing.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am looking for two headlamps for an 04 viper both of mine have cracked lenses.

V

Venomiss

Hello,

Thanks,

You must have been searching the site since this thread from 2008.

Here is a complete list of all vendors/reviews/contacts for you.
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-products-supplier-specials-group-buys-vendor-reviews/

JaronsToy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RUN RUN RUN he is nice and will pick up the phone till he gets your $$$$

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62