Miles to KM change with starscan?

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered, I did do a search but didn't find anything. I finally got my 2006 vert up here yesterday and I need to get the DRL switched on for the RIV inspection, I figured at the same time I would get the Miles changed over to KM while I'm at it. Is this a simple thing you can just do with Starscan?? I'm pretty sure it's as easy as changing the country code on the ECU/PCM, but I know a few of you have imported before and would probably know all the details.

Thanks.

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to know. Any ideas on where to get a KM speedo head for a decent price?? I guess I'll try some wreckers, but I doubt there is a lot of snakes sitting in wrecking yards.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
??? Starscan is used for any Chrysler vehicles 2005 and up. Except of course the Viper as I found out today, they had to use the old one from before starscan.

wiTech has taken over. wiTech will even run some DRB fuctions. like I said, nobody uses it. hell we dont even have a StarScan at here at the dealer!

<--Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Tech ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wiTech has taken over. wiTech will even run some DRB fuctions. like I said, nobody uses it. hell we dont even have a StarScan at here at the dealer!

<--Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Tech ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

Interesting. I wonder our dealers here don't have it??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper