Miller Motorsports Park SCCA Event Aug 22-23

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Absolutely one of the best tracks in the US. Alan Wilson ( designer of the course ) actually would tell students at the Miller Motorsports School that he designed the track with Vipers in mind --- so you will not only have fun , you are clarevoyant.

Anyone who can make it should do there best to take a run at this track, as it is uber safe and an absolute riot. Cindi Lux instructs there and we all know she is one fast woman!!!:2tu:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kai,
How did your day go at MMS? I was going to ask if I could tag along but I dont even have a helmet and didnt want to be a third wheel,lol I have never been to MMS let alone gone for a ride on track in a Viper.:drive:
I would like to take a track school to learn how to use my ACR once it arrives...Hope things went well and post some pics if you have any...Kevin

OP
OP
Kai SRT10

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kai,
How did your day go at MMS? I was going to ask if I could tag along but I dont even have a helmet and didnt want to be a third wheel,lol I have never been to MMS let alone gone for a ride on track in a Viper.:drive:
I would like to take a track school to learn how to use my ACR once it arrives...Hope things went well and post some pics if you have any...Kevin

It was a lot of fun.

The outer course is really a good one for a Viper, and hauling down the front straight was a real rush. My best lap times of the day was when I was chasing a Porsche GT3. It was good to follow him, as I was able to match his line, and also got a feel for how fast I could go in the corners.

The race track is amazing, as are the facilities. It's a true world-class facility right in my new back yard.

I'm scheduled to go back 3 times in October October 17th is another SCCA event (full track.) October 30th is a MMP open track day (outer course), and October 31 is a time attack competition (outer course.) I may try and get in a day or 2 in September as well.

Taking some instruction is a good idea. I know that Cindi Lux is an instructer at MMP. I have never taken a class from her, and I don't even know what she charges, but she certainly does know Vipers. You may want to get in touch with her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger