MN Vipers Along Superior's North Shore

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You, someone special, and your Viper on Superior's North Shore - June 12 - 14, 2009
Join VCA MN for a trip along Superior's North Shore culminating in Grand Marais. We will be leaving the Twin Cities on Friday afternoon June 12th and spending the night in Two Harbors. On Saturday we complete the beautiful cruise along Superior's shoreline on MN 61 to Grand Marais with a stop at Split Rock Lighthouse along the way; a little culture. Into Grand Marais early Saturday afternoon for a car show on the lake's shoreline followed by a BBQ. Sunday will have us making the return trip to the cities with a short stop at Lutsen to take a run or two on the Alpine slides followed by lunch in Duluth.

Meet at Famous Dave's in Forest Lake on Friday June 12th between 1:00 & 1:30. Famous Dave's is located on the west side of I-35 at the Forest Lake exit next to the Holiday Station Store.

Lodging information
Friday June 12th
Superior Shores Two Harbors - 218-834-5671 (mention VCA MN)
Non-smoking with Queen - $89.00 + tax (5 units available through block)
Non-smoking with 2 beds - $119.00 + tax (7 units available through block)
All rooms are lake view
You will be charged for the room at the time you make your reservation. Cancel anytime up to 15 days prior with a 10% penalty.

Saturday June 13th
Superior Inn Grand Marais - 218-387-2240 (mention VCA MN)
Non-smoking King or 2 Queens - $135.00 + tax
All rooms are lake view with balcony and breakfast
No penalty if canceled 3 days prior to arrival

Both blocks of 12 rooms will be held through April 12th before being released back to the public so don't delay in making your reservations since this is the beginning of prime time on the North Shore.

Don't miss this one, Superior's North Shore is calling.

Please contact Mike @ 612-990-6311 with questions.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap! don't know if I'm gonna have that kind of "spare cash" after Viper Days.:dunno: Slicks ain't cheap.:drive:

OP
OP
V

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I lived in your area so I could join you. Perhaps someday ...

Thanks SkyBob, it should be a fun weekend. The North Shore is one of my favorite places to visit. Should you find yourself in the area please join us; you know where we will be. :drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235