Mod powers should only be given to mods

The Joker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure if this would apply here. But I strongly feel the "assigned mods" should only have the power to delete threads. Being a Director or what have you has nothing to do with posts or threads on this board. This would eliminate abuses that I have noticed and keep the power where it belongs, to the actual mods. Also it should be known who the mods are, mutual respect. The mods as well as the members have to be accountable to each other. With that respect and trust can be built. It cannot be built when you have people who have mod powers and are running around settling their personal scores. It only creates more friction and brings down the board.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right, and it is a real shame that some mods have to remain "covered", but when people get threatened then that changes things, as it has in this case. I guess this is why they call them growing pains? Anyway, what you are speaking of was something that was able to happen in the past, but do to the new direction some like to go in, and do to the limited amount of mods available, quite frankly I don't think this site could afford to have any more leave? I do agree, it is sad.