Money well spent.!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely! I got a new set of Pilot Sports to replace the originals the same week I got my RT. I got my tires from Jon at Parts Rack and his prices and service were great as well!

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank Viper parts of america for the great service and price on the new tires for my viper. I replaced the 11 year old pilot sports with a set of the BFG G-force KDW.
After taking the viper out for a drive with the new tires the difference is night and day. I can now floor it from a roll in first gear and the tires don't spin. Better yet I don't have to worry about the car wanting to aim for the woods on a 1-2 shift. So to all the new owners, like my self. Listen to the guys on here " get new tires" . After all what good is all that power if you can't use it or control it. :drive:

I second that!!!! When I bought my viper with the original 12 year old tires, I thought "What have I done this this has too much power and is undrivable" I bought a set of BFG G-force KDW, my first time out I didn't think they helped much but after 100 mile and getting the mold release off they are great, I didn't think old tires make that much difference. But they do......

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New tires make a world of difference. On a side note don't get too comfortable with smashing 1st to 2nd gear, it will still kick out every now and again.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second the Kumho's from Jon B. In my opinion fresh tires are the best SOTP upgrade, especially when you were running MXX3's with a 1998 built date in 2011.... It's like a new car.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Money well spent was buying the Viper to begin with.....money that NEEDED to be spent was on the tires!

Good buy Darren, I told you new tires would make all the difference.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Money well spent was buying the Viper to begin with.....money that NEEDED to be spent was on the tires!

Good buy Darren, I told you new tires would make all the difference.

Your rite Duane. New tires make it even better. Can't get enough of it. Now if the rain would stop for more than a couple days at a time.............:mad:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love my kumhos i got thru jonb !!!!

Same here, my tires didn't have but 7k miles on them but were 10 yrs. old (like driving on ice). When I got the new ones from JonB (felt like they had stick'em on them) was like night & day, guys if you don't do anything else get new tires. And if at all possible BUY from the Sponsors on here, we've got to take care of each other. I just got my rear decals from VPA (Dodge & Viper RT/10, best prices by the way also) got the pic on my gallery, but still trying to figure out how to get them on here.