Mopar Nationals Burnout Contest: Who's In?

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey folks!

I'll be entering the Ram SRT-10 in this year's Burnout Contest at Mopar Nationals.

Will I be the only Viper-powered ride?

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can get a couple more Viper powered rides to participate, I'll order awards for a "Viper Powered" burnout contest.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. I read the thread title too fast and thought is said beauty contest. I was going to bring my speedo along. Then I open thethread and I see it is better! Burnouts! Hells yeah!

I will be there to record you, but my car is not going near there!

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, you won't see me there! I guess I'm just too old to understand. Maybe it's because I work to hard for what little I got, to just let things burn up in smoke!

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stretch, you must have heard it wrong! What I said was that we should dig a sippy hole and enter your car in that event.

And Robert, sport your bikini and climb into the back of Kevans truck for the burn out. He'll need the extra points...

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would be better if Robert was break dancing in the bikini on top of the truck. Bonus points for sure.

We also need tires that give off yellow smoke. Kevan will be sure to win then.

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last year's burnout contest winner. Kevan better bring his A game. :burnout:

attachment.php

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao. I have not break danced in years! Would just make a fool of myself now! We will call it break dancing but in the form of breaking body parts! ;)

Randall - lmao. You are funny. Well, the original tires only have 400 miles on them so.... :nana:

Actually, we would be better off bringing the 68 Newport (aka the party bardge) for that. 383/727 and it has 600 k on it! Much of that in Canadian winters. I am not worried if a tires blows and removes what's left of the fender! ;):D

OP
OP
K

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pffft....that red smoke thing is so Fast/Furious.
I'm hoping that they give bonus points for those (me) using OEM wheels/tires; as opposed to those that flop over to the junk yard and pick up a crappy set to burn to the belts.
And, I have a secret weapon: 2 extra cylinders. :)

No one else wants in?
I didn't know there were so many girls going to Nats.......
:D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62