Mopars @ the Strip drag racing in Las Vegas april 1-2-3.

OP
OP
F

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mtngts i am not sure if he is coming. are you going to come down. how's your new set-up working.

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trent
I need to wait and see. I couching my sons B-ball team and need a schedule for that first. The new set-up is going, just need to work on the tune a little more.

OP
OP
F

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just talked to todd and he will be coming to the event. hopefully we can get some more people from the west coast out here.

mopar i will be going to the midnight mayhem on the 25th but don't know about the test n tune. can you talk to marko about talking to phil painter about getting more runs for the vipers during the event?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The test and tune for this event will be held March 18-20 in Phoenix. The Mopars at the Strip guys will be getting their setup down during this event.
The Western Zone Rendezvous will feature Viper only runs on Friday. Should be great to see some of the fantastic Mopars. Will also give a chance for the Mopar guys to see some snakes run.
Saturday will feature SRT autocross runs at the Chrysler Proving Grounds, and Sunday Viper v. Viper runs at the Luke AFB.
Need to sign up quickly if you want to attend. Great deal..all events $160.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ternt, I've already talked to Jeff Peters (who works for Phil) and he's basically told us that we won't get any special treatment - they're reserving that for the guys in the high dollar classes. At this point, I don't think they see the Vipers as any sort of special draw. I'll probably stop by the dealership and see Jeff this week, so I'll ask him again.

As for the TnT on 3/25, I'm going to bring it up at the meeting Weds night and also start shooting out emails to see if we can get some members to show up. I can tell you that I'll be there and Jay probably will too. I badly need the practice launching the car since I've not dragged the Viper before and haven't dragged a vehicle since I sold my Dakota R/T.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth