more viper USED parts for SALE.....hurry!!!

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we got

2 Passenager side headlights
1 pair of 92-96 G1 side sill covers
1 pair of 96-02 G2 side sill covers
2 96-02 G2 front bumper cover
2 radiator core support
2 rear bumpers....

pm or e-mail us for all pricing....thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes, we have one more pair of G1 side covers, and we also got one more pair of G2 side covers....will take some picture and post them on here soon....thanks again

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is any of this stuff in better condition than the rusted, warped crap you tried to pawn off on me as being in "Very Good Condition" and then charged me a $90.00 re-stocking fee? If anyone is looking for parts, look elsewhere!

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well I was going to ask what color and how much for the rear bumper cover until I read 96GTS post:
"Is any of this stuff in better condition than the rusted, warped crap you tried to pawn off on me as being in "Very Good Condition" and then charged me a $90.00 re-stocking fee? If anyone is looking for parts, look elsewhere!"

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wise move brother, Ron told me the door panels I was getting were "Off a 2001 GTS with 3,400 miles and in very good condition." What I actually received had a hole worn in one from the door hinges sagging, and the other was scratched and warped worse than what I had. Hinge sag on a 3,400 mile car? Really? The screws that hold the speaker grills were so rusted I would have swore the "3,400 miles" had been put on the car while driving under water. I called Ron and he said I could return them, but there would be a re-stocking fee, and I ended up paying the return shipping. I had to call numerous times (because over a 2 week period, NOT ONE call was returned)just to get my money refunded, and that's when I found out I was charged $90.00 for them to open a box, remove 2 door panels and put them where ever they go; which should have been in the trash.

Reaction score
BTW-Ron sold me a yellow fang hood pad for my 05.
1st one slightly creased in shipping, second one poorly painted fangs, and scuffed, anyone want to buy both from me, $300 + shipping?

If I can't have PERFECT, they don't go on my car.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW-Ron sold me a yellow fang hood pad for my 05.
1st one slightly creased in shipping, second one poorly painted fangs, and scuffed, anyone want to buy both from me, $300 + shipping?

If I can't have PERFECT, they don't go on my car.

I was thinking about buying one of their hood pads and hoping the above mentioned door panel incident was an isolated problem. Guess they really are crappy people to deal with! Thanks for the headsup guys

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a set of HID kits for fog and head lights along with red powdercoated calipers.And they all came to the UK unmarked...

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've also delt with them in the past and was pleased with their service, but this was unexcusable. 10 good experiences don't make up for 1 that's VERY bad. They broke a trust that took time to build, and I'll never do business with them again. I believe the return shipping (which I paid) was $36.00, and the "re-stocking" fee was $90.00. If you paid that and had nothing to show for it, wouldn't you advise others against doing business with them?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have to admit that since this problem was never resolved with mike, and ron has never told us his side of this story (if there is one), i did take my intake and VC powdercoating job elsewhere.

ron, you did a great job powdercoating my rotors and calipers last year, but i was concerned about this issue and what is currently happening at R&J.

i wish this problem would get resolved, as i do need some parts right now.

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got both my HID fogs and headlights from Ron with no problem at all. I also had him powdercoat my gas cap black with no problems either.

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
also bought a couple of products with no problems (hood pad and chrome decals)

actually had good service... the dot off of the i in the Viper decal came off and he sent me a new Viper decal free

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've also purchased from them before with no problem, but I felt others should be aware of their recent business practices. I don't like posting derogatory remarks about people, but I felt it was warranted to prevent this happening to others. Ron, are you reading this? What's your "normal" re-stock fee? $90.00 on door panels? If it's this high, don't you feel you should inform your customer. I could understand if it was a motor or a hood for a Gen I or II, but it was 2 door panels. It makes me seriously doubt your integrity.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent my Roe blower tubes and hood hinges to Ron. At the same time I bought the Supercharged stickers from him.

I had no other problems than it took a bit long. On the other hand, Ron and I e-mailed back and forth, so I knew the progress and got things when needed.

Quality was good.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was away from home, so I was calling every other day to inquire about the refund. Ron said he had to check with accounting and never returned my calls. After 2 weeks the money was finally refunded. Is this someone you would recommend to a friend, or advise them against? I think it's great that some of you received good service, but when you pay "Viper Tax" it should be expected. This falls far short of good service, and I'm only trying to keep it from happening to you.

red_gt_3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. If you go to link

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=654541&Forum=All_Forums&Words=6544&Match=Username&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=654282&Search=true#Post654541

You will see that Ron was using someone else's pic on his web site. He claimed he removed the picture from the randjdistributing.com web site, but its still there. This is not the only time this has happened. He also did it in 2003. see:

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=502832&Forum=All_Forums&Words=6544&Match=Username&Searchpage=6&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=502769&Search=true#Post502832

This arose suspicion. Why would someone use pictures to advertise that are not his over and over knowing it is not a good idea? I checked his address (R&J Distributing 227 Sundown Trail Williamsville, NY 14221) and it is not a commercial address, it's a residential address.

Something seems a little fishy, so i checked

http://www.knowx.com/busBgc/search.jsp?&gclid=CLjV6ZzhroUCFR1bGAodu0muxg

And

http://www.smartbusinessreports.com/Main.aspx

To verify that RandJdistributing is a valid company and apparently they are Not.

Its possible that he went to www.caswellplating.com and purchased a chrome and powder coating kit and uses them in his garage. Then he put up a web site and misleads everyone into believing randjdistributing is a valid company. This way he could charge twice the price and get more clientele.

If I'm in error please prove me wrong by taking a picture of your License to do business in NY. Or give us your business license ID number for verification (this is public information).

FYI here is a little light reading on doing business without a license.

http://www.dos.state.ny.us/cnsl/do_bus.html

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth