Morris Illinois Cruise In

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,
I am coordianting a group to meet at the Morris Cruise in scheduled for Saturday August 11th, 2007. Anyone interested in joining us, here are the details:

In order to be able to park together, we will have to arrive in Morris and meet at 2:00 P.M. on Saturday afternoon. By meeting early, we will have a much better chance to be able to park right on Liberty Street (main drag) and not be placed on a side street. He is going to try to park us all next to each other if possible. For those of you that have never been to the Morris Cruise In, it is BIG! They are estimating 500 to 600 cars this weekend. Once we get parked, the shops and restaurants will be open so we can mingle and relax while cars start rolling in. If you have any friends that are car enthusiasts and would like to join us, please bring them along. All cars makes and models are welcome.
Please let me know if you are planning on attending so I can keep the coordinator informed of our numbers.
Thanks again for your patience,
Scott Tallyn
Cell: 309-696-7575

E-mail: s[email protected]

Here are the details:
Date: August 11th, 2007
Entry Fee: $10.00 per vehicle
Meeting Time: 2:00 P.M.
Show Begins: 6:00 - 9:00 P.M
Meeting Location: Morris, Illinois
Directions: Morris is located right off of Interstate 80 on 47 South
Take 47 South to last stop light which will be Illinois Avenue (located right before the River Bridge) and turn right
Go approximately 75' and turn left in the Sheriffs Parking Lot and pull in back. This is where we will be meeting at 2:00 P.M. sharp.
Note: If you are trailering your car in, this is also where trailer and tow vehicles will be unloaded and parked.

When we pull into the entry point of the show, we will be issued a colored 4"x4" card that will be placed on your dash so we can be positioned as a group and parked. (Hopefully right on Liberty Street)

** If you live in the Peoria Illinois area and would like to cruise with us to Morris, we will be meeting at the old K's Merchandise parking lot located on Pioneer Parkway and departing at 11:20 A.M.

Thanks again and hope to see you all in Morris this Saturday!
Scott Tallyn.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would really like to go scott, but do you realize it is suppose to 100+ degrees all week?

is this the best show to attend? we have quite a drive ahead of us.

just a thought.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62