Motor Trend Front Cover

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not going to renew my subscription to Motor Trend but I got my new issue today and lo and behold, on the bottom of the cover the headline says:

"Faster Than a ZR1"
"How the Dodge Viper ACR Conquered the Nurburgring"

Good story too written by Ron Kiino and the VCA got an atta biy as well.......a good read.

I am going to renew now for at least another year.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not going to renew my subscription to Motor Trend but I got my new issue today and lo and behold, on the bottom of the cover the headline says:

"Faster Than a ZR1"
"How the Dodge Viper ACR Conquered the Nurburgring"

Good story too written by Ron Kiino and the VCA got an atta biy as well.......a good read.

I am going to renew now for at least another year.

Sounds like a letter to the editor! :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here Mark...we received our issue as well, and if they were going to tout the ZR1 AGAIN...I was VERY pleased with the ACR article~! YESSSSS! ~jules

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha, ironic how we always complain about magazines not properly representing our snakes. then when we're fed up and ready to cancel our subscriptions an article like this is printed. :)

:irony:

hold on, Wait just a sec, one of their latest articles is:
War of the Worlds: ZR1 vs GT2 vs 599 vs GT-R
Chevy's new ZR1 takes on the best from Germany, Italy, and Japan in a full-scale battle of ground-bound ICBMs
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 vs Porsche 911 GT2 vs Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano vs Nissan GT-R - War of the Worlds Supercar Shootout - Motor Trend

Why does it have to be GM's car single-handedly taking on the rest of the world? Why cant it be the American Tag-Team Viper/Vette taking on the world.

back to canceling my subsription... :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha, ironic how we always complain about magazines not properly representing our snakes. then when we're fed up and ready to cancel our subscriptions an article like this is printed. :)

:irony:

hold on, Wait just a sec, one of their latest articles is:
War of the Worlds: ZR1 vs GT2 vs 599 vs GT-R
Chevy's new ZR1 takes on the best from Germany, Italy, and Japan in a full-scale battle of ground-bound ICBMs
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 vs Porsche 911 GT2 vs Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano vs Nissan GT-R - War of the Worlds Supercar Shootout - Motor Trend

Why does it have to be GM's car single-handedly taking on the rest of the world? Why cant it be the American Tag-Team Viper/Vette taking on the world.

back to canceling my subsription... :D

Why wasn't the ACR in the mix??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62