Movie at the Wheeler's after Tomball and Papa's this Saturday?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I would gage interest in watching the movie "Inception" in our Media Room after lunch at Papa's on Saturday. We live in Grand Harbor off of Walden Road for those who are familiar with the Conroe area. I'm probably about 5-8 minutes up the road from where we are meeting for lunch.

Anyways we have a great Media room that seats 7, but we can always bring more chairs up, with a nice HD Projector and a great BluRay we just got in.

Not sure if anyones interested but if you want to please shoot me a PM or reply here and i'll throw a few extra beers in the beer fridge in the movie room and pull out a few more cigars;)

You must be registered for see images attach

Plenty of parking.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for the invite Andy, y'all have a beautiful house, but we will have to decline the invitation on Saturday. My lovely wife and I will be celebrating her birthday... :D

Rain check????

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking Media Room Andy! Wish I could check it out, but won't be able to make it. Due to family obligations, I will probably only have time to attend the Tomball Dodge portion of Saturday's event. Hope to see you there!!

David

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested, but live in New York...LOL
Great setup and home....congrats. :2tu:

Tell Bernie I said hello....

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking Media Room Andy! Wish I could check it out, but won't be able to make it. Due to family obligations, I will probably only have time to attend the Tomball Dodge portion of Saturday's event. Hope to see you there!!

David

No problem David I figured it was a last minute longshot but thought we would offer. Look forward to seeing you at Tomball.

Andy

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm interested, but live in New York...LOL
Great setup and home....congrats. :2tu:

Tell Bernie I said hello....

Excuses, excuses ;) j/k thanks for the compliment and I'll pass along the Howdy.

Andy

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sweet media room Andy. I will be at Tomball and Pappas, but also have commitments for Saturday evening. Thanks for the invite.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No problem in know many of you have a long drive back to the south side as well. See you at Tomball:)

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy, Thanks for the Invite but the wife and daughter took me to the keys for father day. The theater room looks great and hope you enjoy it. Troy

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No problem Troy it was a last minute thing and actually we ended up not doing it.

We'll do it another time when it makes more sense and when we can give Ivan,Jamie, and club members more notice.

Andy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4