Musclenutz's new red/silver GTS (pics)

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,i am sure excited to get it home safe and sound. Supposed to be picked up by Passport shippers first thing in the mornng.Coming from St. Louis to here in Va.

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking Car! Had a 98 GTS same color and stripes. Tons of lookers and great comments. You won't be sorry with your color choice!

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone...it has a place waiting right beside my old 94. Thing is,i have to move my wife's new Kubota tractor out of the garage and build her a place for it now.She didn't want a new car.She wanted a brand new tractor with a front end loader and bush hog.!I best not make her upset about anything,huh??????????! lol That's my gal ;)

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys,isn't red supposed to have about fifty more horses? That's what the seller told me anyway ;)

I hear that the misconception regarding color and HP numbers is jsut that, a misconception. Although I also hear that a darker color car is able to go faster since a brighter one is easier to spot by LEO's. So we can go about 25mph faster :rolaugh:

Seriously, shape shifting Sapphire is faster i hear with more hp. :D very beautiful car!

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys,the GTS is supposed to arrive Sunday or Monday. I'll be cruising in her soon now. The short throw i installed in the gen 1 made worlds of difference.I'll see if this GTS needs the same switch. Maybe it won't need it with a little more horse power.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting flashbacks to my first ever Viper ride which also was a GTS with exactly that color combination :)

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting flashbacks to my first ever Viper ride which also was a GTS with exactly that color combination :)

Man alive! I have been enjoying the gts so much since getting it. It runs perfectly and shifts so well. I now realize the seller had told me it already had the Short shifter and mgw shifter knob and i like that too. I have been washing,waxing,polishing and after a couple brews yesterday,i found myself talking to her out in the Garage last night. She's so sweet .lol:rolleyes:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow st.louis- wonder who that was?:rolleyes:nice car --dont reconize it