My 94 is now badasp!

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After my mods, I had the car out running around with a 2000
R/T 10. We went to the highway to see how my car stacked up. We ran from a rolling start in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear. Everytime I was pulling the 2000. The car is unbelievably quicker than before. I will not tell who it was unless he wants to post about my car. I'll just say his car is steel grey and he's from K.C., MO. Hopefully, G (oops) he will tell what he thought!

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Kovac:
After my mods, I had the car out running around with a 2000
R/T 10. We went to the highway to see how my car stacked up. We ran from a rolling start in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear. Everytime I was pulling the 2000. The car is unbelievably quicker than before. I will not tell who it was unless he wants to post about my car. I'll just say his car is steel grey and he's from K.C., MO. Hopefully, G (oops) he will tell what he thought!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are putting 357 hp to the rear wheel and still pulling a 2000, the owner of the 2000 might want to take his car in for a check-up.....

Glad to hear you like your mods though - pretty soon you'll be Jonesing for more!

WAR WHEN TOO MUCH FIRE IS NEVER ENOUGH

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid-if you looked at my post, the car was on a Mustang dynamometer which is going to show lower H.P. and torque than a dynojet that everyone else on this board is using. The horsepower I have now is about the same as a stock 2000 and my torque is more than a stock 2000. Plus, I have an aluminum flywheel if that would matter. So, if I didn't beat him, I better go get my car for a checkup!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exactly are U telling us.Your GenI is faster than GenII,or the owner of the 2000 can't drive!Go to a viper day at the drags,You'll see GenI &II in the 13's,and some GenII U can't touch!PS.Glad your happy with your Gen I mods.Forget the dyno BS.Go to the track and prove the car.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, Matt's Gen I may be faster than a stock Gen II. The steel grey RT/10 he raced is pretty dang fast in its own right (raced it myself). I would say both are in the mid to low 12's as they sit. Pretty respectable for a Gen I from what I understand. Hope to see them both tomorrow!

Chris

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cars mods: Borla headers, Borla mufflers, aluminum flywheel,
smooth tubes, air filters, and engine calibrator.

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOSLOW-What I am saying is that to see exactly how much power I gained and how much faster the car is, we raced on a roll starting at 45 to 55 MPH. We both put our cars in 2nd gear and both punched the cars at the same time all the way up to about 120 to 130 MPH. I was about a car to a car and a half ahead of him. Did the same in 3rd and the same in 4th. Every time I was pulling ahead of him. We did not race from a dead stop because then the race can be changed if one of us is a faster strip driver. We wanted to see what the car itself bumped up to, not to see who's a faster driver. Now, I know I have mods and his is stock, but it still won and my car is alot cheaper,I like the looks of the 94 better than the new ones(personal opinion), will still have a warranty in 2006, etc., etc., etc...So, what's the matter, don't think my car is stronger than Gen II's?
Gen I envious? The only thing I like about Gen II's better is roll up windows and interior.
Any more ?'s???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R