My '96 GTS beside '13 GTS Launch edition!

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was at Raceway Chrysler installing new fuel pump and hidden the under cover right beside my GTS was 2013 GTS B/W launch edition. Been on the fence about the new vipers but that color combo is stunning. In the garage light the pretty much looked the same on both cars. Guess down the road will have to find one for sale to put beside the ole '96 A shout out to Garrett for the battle with the fuel pump!! Anyone needing service on their Viper in Ontario I would suggest you check Garrett at Raceway.

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is worthless without pictures!!!!:omg:

When Tommy was in last week we were able to take pictures. I was just too busy yesterday. Bluelightning's car does not have a lemans kit, but you get the idea.

You must be registered for see images attach

Luisv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the Gen 2 more...:2tu:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! ... Unless I win the VCA raffle... Then I'll love both of them equally..:lmao:

All joking aside... I think both are stunning cars... Love that they went back to he gen2 general concept with the lines of the 2013

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still prefer the looks of the Gen 2, especially from the front. I can't argue that the new one is a faster, better, more refined beast, but the crudeness of the earlier cars is what lured me to the Viper in the first place. It's also the fact that the earlier cars have the potential for such insane HP and the all around faster car stock has such limited potential with the locked computer BS.

OP
OP
B

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya I know sorry just yesterday was cars vipers everywhere and only had a sneak peak at it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62