My new valve covers arrived.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
football_117.jpg

more pics after they go on........
football_115.jpg
Reflection1.jpg
Check the X-metal post in the supplier section for more info.

OP
OP
V

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Gary's post with more info:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello, this is Gary from X-Metal Engineering.these are our new Viper billet valve cover-they fit all generations of Viper engines. We start by CNC'ing these from a solid 75lb block of 6061 t6 aluminum. Internally they are cnc'ed as well, and contain cnc'd stainless steel baffels, and these are also designed to work with all Roller rocker assemblies. Instead of spending $500 for valve cover spacers, you can beautify your engine at the same time with these new valve covers. Not only do they have thick flanges for a leak proof seal, but the baffle system allows for better crankcase breathing for better ring seal. our baffling is designed to eliminate oil contamination into the intake manifold, and it will help either a NA or blown engine.The valve covers are availble polished inside and out as pictured, or in the machined finish. They covers will include 2 breather filters, gaskets, aeroquip socketless hose fittings, and polished ARP 12-point stainless bolts. This is an all inclusive kit, that we have for an introductory price of $990. we have them ready to ship for immediate delivery.Thanks, and let me know how I can help.812-453-4862 or I can be reached at SuperBike Shop 812-477-1740

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys, i appreciate it. its not a bad way to spend your day, making cool parts for Vipers! i have dealt with all walks of people, and Viper people are unlike anyother.
you folks are first rate people to deal with, and thats why we ONLY make parts for the Viper/SRT lineup-and nothing else. thanks for everything. i appreciate the opputunities.
:D

CANTDRIVE55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, X-Metal:

I assume that these can be clear coat anodized to a variety of colors as well either by you or outside sources? I thought I'd mention this potential option to those that "colorize" their engines.

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, X-Metal:

I assume that these can be clear coat anodized to a variety of colors as well either by you or outside sources? I thought I'd mention this potential option to those that "colorize" their engines.
sure we can, we can do any color you like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456