My 'new' VR1's (pics)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classifieds are such a great thing, thanks Chad (Sneaky C) for the smooth transaction. Got a set of wheels for the track, can't believe how much lighter they are than my stock GenII's:D and they are in very good condition...just might keep them on all the time.

I threw some stock size PS2's on there for now to burn through them, but will go bigger next tire purchase.

Once I get my Stoptech's on I will be SET, oh yeh.

DSCN1828.JPG

DSCN1831.JPG

little more offset than stocks, but it's ok with me. yeh all those tires in the background are for cash84.... doin' a little trade for an ipod touch:)
DSCN1830.JPG

decided not to even bother with the center caps for now since I am planning a LOTTA track time next month haha!
DSCN1832.JPG

Last edited:

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good Leslie! I can't wait to try my new SRT 6-spokes on the track as well to see how lighter wheels improve the track experience and hopefully the open design will allow more airflow to cool the big brakes down better.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels look really nice. Are you using spacers on the rear wheels by any chance?

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys! yeh I still have spacers on from my 'old' brakes but I am thinking I can run without them with the stoptech's when I get them on...hope to anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave